Monday, January 2, 2012

Beginnings 2 (Hearing Problems?)

Hello!

Back to school today, finals next week...and fixing the sleep schedule didn't work so well the first day...

Quick post because I need to get back to homework. :)

I did a "test" for Anatomy & Physiology as a part of a lab. It required taking a hearing test on www.testmyhearingonline.com. The results told me I may be experiencing mild to significant hearing loss. :O Surprised, but then I realized that the test was probably inaccurate, as it was hard to estimate what "barely hearing" a tone qualifies as. Or maybe it was accurate and I'm loosing my hearing :p I completely didn't hear my teacher say this one thing was due Thursday ;)

I'll leave with a sneak peak of the nail post I'll be doing soon :)

ماریہ

No comments:

Post a Comment