Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shopping Spree! :) (not really...)

(Considering my awesome iPod has a camera now, I should really post more...)
I went shopping today! :) I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about spending a bunch since my birthday is soon...right?

Purse is from JCPenny -- $40 originally, and ~$34 with a 15% off coupon (every receipt from Penny's has a survey code, take the survey & print out the coupon! Yay!) I normally don't spend so much so quickly, but my sister said it suited my personality. (my sis makes an appearance on this blog a lot, didn't she? :)

I bought a bracelet & ring from Charlotte Russe recently (not today) on a 2 for $10 deal :) the ring may be overdoing it (humongous!) but goes with the personality, right? Haha

I may just do a "life in pictures" blog post following this...if I can figure out how to get the Blogger app to post my pictures accordingly! :)

Mariaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment