Sunday, February 20, 2011

Messing with Nail Enamel :)

Hello! :)


This is a part nailpolish review, part picture sharing, and part just having fun :P hehe.

So I LOVE to put nailpolish on! I have forgotten to the last couple months so I went super crazy this time and used four colors!!! hehehe :D

Green Blue Pink and Purple!!! :)
On the left side is Rimmel London 60 Second 830 Camouflage (green) and 819 Green with Envy (blue). On the right side is Sally Hansen HD nail color 08 Hi-Res (Pink) and Revoln 762 Plum Attraction (Purple).

I love the green and blue one because it's metallic and unique. :) I bought it last year from Ulta for buy one, get one half off, and it only cost about $4 per bottle normally. And putting it on is so nice! Apparently it has a "pro-cision brush" which makes it so precise and easy to put on. :) It took a little while to dry (not 60 seconds anyhow :)) but it's really pretty!
Don't ask my why the blue one is called Green with Envy :)


The pink and purple is cool, not my favorite though. Actually the pink one is really pretty but really expensive- about $8.50- the normal OPI price. My sister still regrets wasting money on it but i find it quite pretty :). The purple is nice but not really a gorgeous color. It's too dark :P hehe...
The purple one doesn't really have a name front :)
their names :)
My walls :)
For some reason, I really like this blue and green combo :). It is my room colors...
have I ever posted this before?












It's a pretty combo :)

Some more pics:
super editing!!! hehe

i'm not the neatest nailpolish putter-on-er :) hehe
It looks so glossy! :)
Okey, that's enough for today!

:) have a lovely day!


On A sIdE NoTe
did any of you watch the World Cup yesterday? Bangladesh vs. India? :) India won, but Bengali's have great sportmanship! They were rooting for their team until the last minute! :)



:) Allah hafiz :)

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this post! I haven't applied nail polish since .... I think it's been a year already!

    I'm falling in love with the green one :)

    And I love your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! :)
    Hehe well you should put some on! One of my brothers thought I was "wearing the Pakistani flag" last time I wore blue/green...but I love it :D

    :) do they have these companies widely available in UAE?

    Thank you! When we got our house painted I couldn't decide a color so I just picked these two...it worked out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!
    I love this post. cuz i mostly I love putting on nail polish too :)
    you are unique i think, choosing these colors together, thats so cool.
    I like black and white together, try it. I'm sure you'll like it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and welcome to the blog!!! :D

    Hehe...thanks. :)

    Black & white..? I should try that! Maybe with the new OPI shatter black nailpolish. I like using two colors :)

    ReplyDelete