Thursday, April 1, 2010

A New Year and a New Template


Okay, so I'm not completely playing April Fools' Day. Apparently, somewhere in the history of England they started New Year's on April 1st. And it somehow led to April Fools' Day. :)

But GOOGLE was certainly playing April Fool's Day on the whole world. If you went on Google.com today this is what you saw:














And if you clicked on Topeka to find out WhAt ThIs iS aLl AbOuT there was a page of information on how Google had changed its name to Topeka after Topeka, Kansas- a city in Kansas that last month changed it's name to Google to promote Google and get faster internet. :P 

I did fall for it because I'm very blonde inside. :D But somewhere in my head i was going, "How is that POSSIBLE? Are you serious?"
So I topeked (a.k.a. googled) 'Topeka Google' and the first result told me this was an APRIL FOOLS' DAY JOKE!

heehee it was pretty funny though. :D

Topeka is a WEIRD name. I wonder who named Topeka, Kansas in the first place.

Oh and my new Template. :) Blogger has this new "Blogger In Draft" thing with new templates- so i tried this one out. Not Lavendar Clouds as the background but their still clouds! :D Some of my older posts are written in a lighter color becuz i had a black background back then. I am waay to lazy to go back and change all that so if u wish to read old posts just highlight the post and you'll be able to read it. :D 

Have a lovely day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love spring break! :D heehee idk y i'm writing this in the comments

    ReplyDelete